This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres a good place to sell a 52 champion

You need to tell us where the car is. No one is going to spend $1500 on shipping the car if you're on the wrong coast.

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
    Studebaker News Group

64 Daytona HT
    64 R2 4 speed Challenger
    63 R2 4 speed GT Black
    63 R2 4 speed GT White
    63 GT Hawk
    63 Avanti
    62 Daytona HT
    53 Coupe

JDP Maryland

wheres a good place to sell a 52 champion

ive got a 52 champion with suicide doors that i want to get rid of,, the body itself is in pretty straight shape.. the paints about gone but there isnt a whole lot of rust ( nothing a good body man couldnt handle) its got the flat 6 / 3 on the column , has all the door and window handles but the seats are almost gone .. to be honest it will take a complete restoration to have a class car .. now the body and frame would make some decent parts,, as for the motor?? it turns over but wont start .. im not so sure that it doesnt have a broken timing gear. or a spun distributor.. i just dont have time to mess with it.. i would however be able to find the time to deliver it for the cost of my pickup gas both ways from colby kansas... ive seen some that look alot worse on ebay bringing 500.00 to 1000.00 but this isnt ebay . so ill take any reasonable offer.. for pictures or more information contact me.. thanks steve strobel

Comment

i think it says colby kansas is where ill leave from and return too for the shipping part.. so im right smack dab in the middle of the usa. in fact the geographic center is less than 100 miles from here

Comment

Strobe if you aren't in a real hurry Turning Wheels might be a good place to advertise your Champion. You might try an ad in your local paper (or in the Wichita or Topeka papers). Otherwise, eBay it! While it is true the cost of transporting the car to either coast would be prohibitive you might find a bidder right around the corner!

Studedude1961
        --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Before you rule out shipping, check with Vern Ediger in Halstead. He was able to get me a very, very reasonable rate for my M-16 and buggy to Va.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

1946 M-16 fire truck
          1948 M-16 grain truck
          1949 2R16A grain truck
          1949 2R17A fire truck
          1955 E-38 grain truck
          1957 3E-40 flatbed
          1961 6E-28 grain truck
          1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck
          1962 Champ pickup
          1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
          1964 Avanti R2 4 speed