This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

Hello. I've just found this forum, thank you for letting me join.

My brother just bought a 1955 Studebaker President 2 door automobile. In researching the history of his purchase, he has been told it was featured in the 2003 Studebaker Drivers Club calendar.

Does anyone here know how/where I could find a copy of this calendar to purchase? It would make a wonderful surprise birthday gift for him.

Any guidance in my pursuit would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mary

If it's on the Studebaker calendar published by "Mad Doodler" publications, I should still have mine around somewhere. I will look when I get home tonight and get back to you.

Comment

There is no 55 in the 2003 calendar that Mad Doodler puts out. There is one in the 2004 one though but I wouldn't think that is the correct one because that photo is a Quinn photo.
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Well, 2R5 is right, of course. But I just found my 2002 Studebaker calendar and there is a '55 Commander Coupe pictured in the month of December. It looks to be either white or light gray with a red top and trunk area. It says it was owned by Richard & Vivian Rezner of Galesburg, Illinois. Just over 20,000 original miles.

If this sounds like it could be the car, and you are interested in buying the calendar, let me know. Some of the earlier months have writing on certain dates, but the December pages are unmarked. The price will be right!

Comment

Rats, I just re-read your original post and noticed you said "President", not "Commander". Sorry about that. Maybe there is some other Studebaker calendar from '03 that had a '55 President pictured on it?

Comment

There is also one put out by the museum.
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Thanks for all the responses.
              Jeez, I guess I should have paid more
              attention to details but I think he said some 'dealer' in Missouri (who had the car for sale before it went to an auction)told him about the calendar. I didn't realize there would be more than one calendar to choose from??? The museum?? He also mentioned Wisconsin in the conversation but I think he just mentioned there was a club there.
              I do know that the President is a two door and it's white on the bottom with a 'mint-green' top.
              Sorry I have so little information to share.
              Mary

Comment

Working...
              X