This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Lark trim

I need the piece of stainless trim between the doors on a 60 Lark VI 4 door. Any one have one? I also need enough cloth to do the front seat. Green color.

Jeff Sheaffer
    Driving the past into the future

Comment

I have the stainless trim piece between the doors NOS. How does $3 plus shipping sound? Sorry can't help on the cloth material.

1960 Lark Convertible
      1962 Lark Regal Convertible
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

That sounds good to me. Send me your name and address and I'll send you a check.
        Jeff Sheaffer
        Driving the past into the future

Comment

Do you have another one? I also need one for a 60 Lark VIII. Thanks, OkieBob

I LOVE MY STUDEBAKERS

Comment

quote:Thanks, OkieBob

I LOVE MY STUDEBAKERS
            Hey, Bob... are you going to make the car show Saturday in OKC? It's an open show, but is being sponsored by the OKC SDC chapter.

sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

I have several of these pieces NOS. If you would like one drop me a note at: dpson1954@adelphia.net
              Regards

1960 Lark Convertible
              1962 Lark Regal Convertible
              Dan Peterson
              Montpelier, VT
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Yes Dave!! I'm planning on being there. How about you? Curt how about you? OkieBob

Comment

quote:Originally posted by okiebob

Yes Dave!! I'm planning on being there. How about you?
                  I plan to be there, with both Studes, but I may have to decide which one to take if I can't do both.

I have to instruct a police driving course in OKC tomorrow and Friday. I have to be there at 0700 in the morning, and we will go until around 1700... take a break... wait for it to get dark, so that we can run the night course. It will be quite late before we are done (the only time I dislike DST.) I guess I'll get a room in the city, rather than come home tomorrow night, as I have to be there bright and early Friday, too.

I'll head home Friday evening, and get the car prepped for the show... just got the truck done this evening. If one of the local "car guys" has a car out of order, and is willing to drive one or the other of mine, we'll do that. Otherwise, I'll have to get up earlier Saturday morning than I might be willing, in order to hook up the trailer, load the car, etc. The night course, coupled with the forecast temperatures makes me think my butt is going to be dragging by the time we are through, and I suspect I'll still be dragging Saturday morning.

Oh, to be young again!

Anyway, I (and at least one of the lovely couple) will see you there!

I'll bring your trophy from last year's Perkins car show!

sigpic
                  Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                  X