This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Paul show pictures

Here's a picture from the big show last Sunday in St. Paul, Mn. The image is big, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it smaller in Frappr, and I can't get it to stay smaller in the Canon program on my computer. I can change the view size, but not the actual properties of the picture. If someone can give me some help on that I can post some more.

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

How'd you do that?
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

OH well. Here's another one.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

OK, I downloaded a program to help resize the pictures and I think I've got it now. Here are some good ones, including a Buick Invicta convertible (and engine picture) and a Singer Gazelle and a gorgeous Pierce Arrow touring. Lots of legroom in the rear seat! The Champion convertible is my favorite.

Comment

You did well!
            Great pic's.
            Thanks for sharing!
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Scott

OK, I downloaded a program to help resize the pictures and I think I've got it now. Here are some good ones, including a Buick Invicta convertible (and engine picture) and a Singer Gazelle and a gorgeous Pierce Arrow touring. Lots of legroom in the rear seat! The Champion convertible is my favorite.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X