This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall Lengths

Hello. I need some help finding overall lengths for a 37 coupe express and a zip van. Trying to haul them on one trailer so need to see if the one I have is long enough. Jay

It has been 30 years since I owned a Zip Van. I remember it as being 144 inches long. It would take too many hours for me to find the books on it. Perhaps someone else can look it up to verify my memory and I will leave the Coupe Express to someone that owns one or has the books covering one.

Gary L.
    1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
    1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

BTW Gary... I never did measure my Transtar for you. Reason was, it's got an aftermarket rear bumper on it and I figured it wouldn't be an accurate measurement because of this.[}]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

BTW Gary... I never did measure my Transtar for you. Reason was, it's got an aftermarket rear bumper on it and I figured it wouldn't be an accurate measurement because of this.[}]
        Dave L. measured his truck (Goliath) for me and I subtracted the wheelbase difference and used that result.

Gary L.
        1954 Commander Starliner (restomod)
        1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X