X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker coupe express

Hi,

Just joined your website today. I'm a retired "jarhead" who recently fell absolutely in love with 37' and 38' studebaker expresses. It really was not unlike my wife of 30 years....love at first sight! If any of you folks could steer me in the right direction in terms of online information and/or sales concerning these fine machines, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Jimmy Clarke....jclarke1@ec.rr.com

Get a hold of Jeff (DEEPNHOCK) Rice.
    He's got the market cornered on'em.

He posts here and several other Stude sites.
    Sometimes a bit of a "wise guy"...but a good guy none the less!

Mike

Comment

Welcome Jimmy. There have been a few posts about Coupe Expresses for sale recently. Use the Search function at the top of the forum page, or just scroll down through the recent posts. I don't think you'd have to go too far back to get the info you want. Just a couple pages. Enjoy. Kevin

1963 Champ

Comment

There was a good solid one that just sold on E-Bay for 20k, needed total restoration.
        They don't come cheap.

Comment

There is a decent starter Coupe Express (no engine or trans) with real good sheet metal for sale right now in Maine.
          Guy wants $9k for it. Considering the MO J5 went for $20k, the Maine one might be a deal.
          Send me a note and I'll dig out the name and address for you.
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Jimmy Clarke

Hi,

Just joined your website today. I'm a retired "jarhead" who recently fell absolutely in love with 37' and 38' studebaker expresses. It really was not unlike my wife of 30 years....love at first sight! If any of you folks could steer me in the right direction in terms of online information and/or sales concerning these fine machines, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Jimmy Clarke....jclarke1@ec.rr.com
          DEEPNHOCK at Cox.net
          Ocala, FL.
          '37 Coupe Express
          '37 Coupe Express Trailer
          '61 Hawk

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mike Van Veghten

Get a hold of Jeff (DEEPNHOCK) Rice.<snip> Sometimes a bit of a "wise guy" <snip>
            I CAN NOT believe my computer said that![:0]

sigpic
            Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
            X