160 MPH Speedometer Face Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160 MPH Speedometer Face Plate

Looking for a nos or near perfect 160 mph speedometer face plate for a 1963 R2 Lark. Any leads would be greatly appreicated. Thank you

58Pack; the only way you are going to get the background or "face" of a Studebaker speedometer is if someone tears one apart and scraps the rest, or someone decides to reproduce them. The assembly was purchased from Stewart Warner COMPLETE, so that's the only way they were sold![:0]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

58Pack; the only way you are going to get the background or "face" of a Studebaker speedometer is if someone tears one apart and scraps the rest, or someone decides to reproduce them. The assembly was purchased from Stewart Warner COMPLETE, so that's the only way they were sold![:0]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

58Pack,

I E-mailed you - offering a nice, complete unit. Did you not get the E-mail? I DID have to fill out some darned anti-spam form just so earthlink would pass it onto you!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

58Pack,

I E-mailed you - offering a nice, complete unit. Did you not get the E-mail? I DID have to fill out some darned anti-spam form just so earthlink would pass it onto you!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Is this the one?

Comment

Is this the one?

Comment

Really nice '63 Lark Tachometer face copy BIll! But 58PackardWagon wants the 160 Speedo for a '63 R2 Super Lark.

StudeRich
                Studebakers Northwest
                Ferndale, WA
                StudeRich
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Really nice '63 Lark Tachometer face copy BIll! But 58PackardWagon wants the 160 Speedo for a '63 R2 Super Lark.

StudeRich
                  Studebakers Northwest
                  Ferndale, WA
                  StudeRich
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ooops another victim of my stroke. I have that somewhere. Sometimes my eyes reads one thing and my brain says something else.

Back into the computer

Comment

Ooops another victim of my stroke. I have that somewhere. Sometimes my eyes reads one thing and my brain says something else.

Back into the computer

Comment

I am very interested. Please see my return email Thank you

Comment

I am very interested. Please see my return email Thank you

Comment

Go to page 208 of the Studebaker Intl Catalog. They have Avanti R2 Speedometer face plates/ 160mph for 14.95....They also have tachometer face plates for the Avanti tach for the same price...

Comment

Go to page 208 of the Studebaker Intl Catalog. They have Avanti R2 Speedometer face plates/ 160mph for 14.95....They also have tachometer face plates for the Avanti tach for the same price...

Comment

Working...
                              X