PDA

View Full Version : GT Hawk Seat Covers - FREE!

TClanton1
04-10-2006, 09:44 PM
I just completed my new interior and have the seat covers that we removed, if anyone is interested. They are decent quality black vinyl with red cloth inserts. The driver's cover shows minor wear on the insert at the bottom of the back, but they are in great shape otherwise. I just wanted original-style black throughout, so ponied up the cash. I hate for these to just sit in a closet if someone can use them. Yours for the price of shipping! If interested, let me know and I'll box them up and see what it would cost.

If you're just shopping covers, I'll vouch for the look/quality of the Phantom covers I installed. They are beautiful....:D:D The fellow that did the actual work (I pulled the seats) complained a little about the thickness of the vinyl on the Phantom covers...said they were a booger to stretch...[:p]

Terry

Studedude
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, I was going to attempt to post a picture of the seat covers Terry removed from the GT. I have learned a valuable about the need to back up files. [xx(]

After the ebay auction ended on the car, I attempted to move the files from my web site, and put them on a disk. In the process, I deleted them from the web, but did not get them saved. A guru later told me I should have saved them from the web to a new file on the computer, then to a disk. Darn, I wanted to save those pictures!

Speaking of pictures, Terry, let's see your new interior!

http://www.davesplaceinc.com/sdcforum/logo.jpg
www.davesplaceinc.com

TClanton1
04-10-2006, 10:15 PM
I guess a picture would help!;)

The only ones I have saved from the listing don't really show the seats very well. Maybe this weekend I can get a few of the new interior and the red/blk covers, too. I did see that I still have the picture of your Chrysler sitting out in the snow while Butters was all snug in the garage....that made me smile.

I love this car, Dave! Putting new valve cover gaskets on this weekend, too.....

Studedude
04-10-2006, 10:27 PM
quote: I did see that I still have the picture of your Chrysler sitting out in the snow while Butters was all snug in the garage....that made me smile. Yeah, well, the Chrysler is smiling now. ;)

quote:I love this car, Dave! Putting new valve cover gaskets on this weekend, too.....I am pleased that you are happy with the car! It was my pleasure to enjoy it for a while, and better yet to see it go to someone that can enjoy it so much. I wish I could own & keep 'em all, but since I can't, I'll enjoy them as I can, and pass them on.

Really, I hope you keep us posted on your progress with the car, and how it is doing. Hope you make some Stude meets this year!

http://www.davesplaceinc.com/sdcforum/logo.jpg
www.davesplaceinc.com

MacMyers
04-11-2006, 09:01 AM
quote:Originally posted by TClanton1

I just completed my new interior and have the seat covers that we removed, if anyone is interested. They are decent quality black vinyl with red cloth inserts. The driver's cover shows minor wear on the insert at the bottom of the back, but they are in great shape otherwise. I just wanted original-style black throughout, so ponied up the cash. I hate for these to just sit in a closet if someone can use them. Yours for the price of shipping! If interested, let me know and I'll box them up and see what it would cost.

If you're just shopping covers, I'll vouch for the look/quality of the Phantom covers I installed. They are beautiful....:D:D The fellow that did the actual work (I pulled the seats) complained a little about the thickness of the vinyl on the Phantom covers...said they were a booger to stretch...[:p]

Terry

I might could use them on the Poop Hawk! Let me know about the shipping!
Thanks,
Mac

Proud Owner of the one and only 1963 BEND OVER POOP HAWK!

TClanton1
04-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Got quite a few responses via email, so I'm going in order rcvd. I'll keep you posted, Mac!