This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Lark- what's it worth

I have a 1959 Lark and want to find out what it's worth. It's got 26K miles, all orginal (new tires). I've had it for about 30 years, Driven a few times a year. I checked the classifieds but it's hard to compare.

Can you post some pictures? That will give the gurus something to go on. A better discription of condition and accessories would help as well. 2 door, 4 door, 6 cyl, 8 cyl A/C, A/T etc... Kevin

1963 Champ

Comment

It's 1959 Lark VI, 23,840 miles, 2 door, automatic, 6 cyl., black, all original, all there. Interior is stained (grandpa smoked cigars) but not ripped or worn. Body is very good, original paint, minor scratches and small dent with old bodywork that you have to look for to see. It had the original tires until last year. In fact, the spare is original and still has the new nubs on it. I'll post pictures once I figure it out, can't post directly.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by atietz

It's 1959 Lark VI, 23,840 miles, 2 door, automatic,
        Cute cars, but not super desireable. A #3 condition '59 Lark 6 auto 2 door is worth about $4500. Yours might be a tad higher with the low miles. If you really want to sell it, a good descriptive ad with plenty of good, big pictures will tell you what it is worth.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks for the quick reponse! I guess I won't be calling Barrett-Jackson. Actually, my uneducated estimate was about 5-6k. I enjoy driving it around town on weekends and do not plan on selling today.
          I will continue to check out the forum, lots of interesting stuff here.....Al

Comment

Al, if your concern was parts etc... Don't be concerned. Studebakers are possibly the best supported classic there is. In fact, they're better supported than some new cars.[}]

Lotsa Larks!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
            X