PDA

View Full Version : Well, I've quit the News Group......

54-61-62
04-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Well, I've quit the News Group.

As much as I always scorned the moderated board here, I'm begenning to like it. I got tired of BS and political wars on the NG, in addition to no accountability. Also there are two guys on the NG that I will tell anyone about after some BS they tried to pull last week - I have to remember though they don't speak for the actions of most Studebaker guys though - I almost quit the board here due to the general bad taste in my mouth they left.

Anyways I'm here and to stay.

Kent Fedor

Studedude1961
04-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Hi Kent: I never joined the News Group but sure notice that "politics" has crept into every single facet of life. For most of us, Studebaker and Studebakering is where we go to escape politics. I think this Board does a pretty good job of staying on topic and 99% of the posts are generally upbeat and positive.

Studedude1961
--1963 Cruiser

raprice
04-07-2006, 02:15 PM
I have to echo what Studedude said. I go on a number of forums and find this one is made up of a bunch of good guys. We generally stay on topic and the info and knowledge is first rate, as far as I'm concerned. Must be something about owning a Studebaker that does this to people.
When I get into my Stude Lark and go for a drive, everything just seems to calm down in my mind.
Rog

Canadoug
04-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Hello . First time posting here. Always enjoy all the great Studebaker information .

studeclunker
04-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Gee Rog, I used to feel that way when driving my horse in my Studebaker buggy... Never thought I would be driving the cars though.

Lotsa Larks!
K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
Ron Smith

Transtar56
04-08-2006, 02:51 AM
Also,we don't get the spammers here,like that jerk who has the big problem with the Concord Ca. police.

KevinSheen
04-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Canadoug. If you've got questions, you've come to the right place. I think you might be the first poster from Iceland:) Have you got a Studebaker up there? Fill us in. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ