This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream

Well the little woman wanted some ice cream for her birthday, so we hopped in the 50 yesterday and took a little 160 mile drive to the local Dairy Queen. The Studebaker ran like a Studebaker. Before you guys start calling me cheap my little Darlin also got a bran new lawnmower. Later OkieBob

I LOVE MY STUDEBAKER

quote:Originally posted by okiebob

Well the little woman wanted some ice cream for her birthday, so we hopped in the 50 yesterday and took a little 160 mile drive to the local Dairy Queen. The Studebaker ran like a Studebaker. Before you guys start calling me cheap my little Darlin also got a bran new lawnmower. Later OkieBob
    I used to hope that your wife and mine could meet, but I'm not sure I could afford it.

sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

Note to Dairy Queen headquarters: Build some more restaurants in Oklahoma, preferably near OkieBob .

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Current_Avacar.gif[/img=left] - DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon

Paul Simpson
      "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
      The Red-Headed Amazon
      Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

You're gonna spoil the old girl!! Next thing ya know,she'll want one of those new-fangled mowers with an engine on it.[:0]

LaSalle,Il
        61Hawk
        60Lark
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
        X