This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studillac truck

We all know about the Studellacs,but this is the first time Ive ever seen a Studebaker TRUCK with a Caddy drivetrain.
    By the way JDP,that little convert of yours is beautifull,and the biddings really on the move!

I know of a nice M5 with a Caddy V-8 in it. I forget what the size is.

Matthew Burnette, the 15 year old Stude nut. South Georgia Chapter
    [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/yelstude2.jpg [/img]
    63 Daytona HT (my car),57 Silver Hawk, 51 Champ Starlight, 63 GT Hawk,64 Commander Wagonaire,59 Scotsman P/U,56 Champ 2 door,81 Avanti II,56 Sky Hawk,65 Daytona 2 door,62 Cruiser,55 P/U(V-8)
    MANY more Studes and a few parts cars

Comment

Could be a nice tow rig...
      Caddy front clip and engine.. Stump puller torque..
      Add a/c pretty easy...
      Love the dryer hose[xx(]
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Transtar56

We all know about the Studellacs,but this is the first time Ive ever seen a Studebaker TRUCK with a Caddy drivetrain.
      By the way JDP,that little convert of yours is beautifull,and the biddings really on the move!
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

mbstude,
        Good to see you out there. I"ll also be in Pooler in a few weeks at y'alls meet. Our NG Chapter members Fred and Paula Martin have a
        beautiful M5 pick-up with the 472 Cad and a turbo400 AT. Another real neat feature on Fred's truck is it has a Ford Aeroster van front clip under it. Talk about a drop-in fit. Disc brakes, rack&pinion steering and all heavy duty stuff because its from a van. His picture is on our North Ga. Chapter home page. Go take a look.
        Dan Miller
        ROADRACELARK

Comment

Mr. Miller, that's the truck I was referring to. I just couldn't recall the specs. [8D] BTW, looking forward to seeing you there!

Matthew Burnette, the 15 year old Stude nut. South Georgia Chapter
          [img] http://jnautoair.com/images/yelstude2.jpg [/img]
          63 Daytona HT (my car),57 Silver Hawk, 51 Champ Starlight, 63 GT Hawk,64 Commander Wagonaire,59 Scotsman P/U,56 Champ 2 door,81 Avanti II,56 Sky Hawk,65 Daytona 2 door,62 Cruiser,55 P/U(V-8)
          MANY more Studes and a few parts cars

Comment

Working...
          X