Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone use an auto shipper I can trust?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use an auto shipper I can trust?

Does anyone use an auto shipper I can trust?

Barring that... does anyone know of any that I should steer clear of?

Thanks,
    Mac

I have used Peg trucking for my last dozen or so hauls with great luck, ask for the "Studebaker deal. Shop around though, because the snow bunnies will be shipping north soon and the rates will vary depending on where you're going.

http://www.pegtruckinginc.com/contact_us.htm

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
    64 GT Hawk
    64 R2 4 speed Challenger
    63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
    63 Daytona Convert.
    53 Street rod
    JDP Maryland

Comment

I've used Intercity Lines twice with excellent results. Nice people, great equipment...and it's fun to see what else is in there when the truck arrives.

Their drivers have driven more neat stuff (albeit just on and off the truck) than just about anyone... They have a great interest in cars and have great stories to tell.

63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State
      63 Avanti R1 2788
      1914 Stutz Bearcat
      (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I second the recommendation for InterCity. A class act.

51 Commander State Sedan

Kittanning, PA

51 Commander State Sedan
        Butler PA

Comment

For my last three transports, I have used three different companies, four if you count the one subcontractor, and they all worked out good. I now have a Studebaker short bed pickup in central Texas that I need to get transported to Fishkill, NY. Anyone interested in doing a transport?
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I also used Intercity Lines. Sacramento to Atlanta 3 1/2 days. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Comment

i used Fedex Passport transport to ship both my cars. Yes, Fedex delivers cars. Both times I had the same driver pick up the cars. One from Ohio to NJ, one from Pa to NJ. No troble with delivery & the price was reasonable. Plus it was enclosed.

Comment

What's reasonable?

Mac

Comment

Used Peg's for my Hawk in December and they were great! $450 from OK to Bham, AL.

Comment

Best bet is to call a few and get a quote from point a to point b..also do you want open or enclosed transport & are the dates for pickup & delivery available for you and the driver ? They also need to know if the car is drivable or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X