Clear All

• Seduction!

[img] http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/...0_S2400392.JPG

Bob
    with a speech like that and sentiment
    you ought run for President
    John

Comment

Hey Mr Biggs are you trying to become a screen writer or novelist? Maybe Brokestude Garage?

Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      Dan White
      64 R1 GT
      64 R2 GT
      58 C Cab
      57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

Bob,

We never realized that you had the ability to expouse and pontificate like that!!

You're not running for some kind of political office, are you?<G>

Seriously, nice Hawk!!

Paul

Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: http://hometown.aol.com/r1skytop/myhomepage/index.html
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

thanks guys.[8D] No run for DC or anything like that in my future. Just speaking from the heart and adding a little lace to it.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mr. Biggs. I dare say that your post could literally qualify for the #1 Literary Post of this season, perhaps even decade.{within the club that is} I am in awe of your talents. Well thought and written. {I'm serious}. jimmijim
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Bob old buddy,when you publish your first novel,I want a signed first edition copy.
              Your a very talented man.

Comment

No 0ffence meant : i think bigg been reading romance novel instead of Tw n stude manuals. joking great writing biggs send it to harliquin romace might just finance your next dream car.

Comment

Just in case any of you were feeling left out by my fling with the beauty in black lingere, it's fair to let you know she has a sister.[:0][][:I]

[img] http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/...7_S2400397.JPG [/img]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe
                  1957 President 2-dr
                  1955 President State
                  1951 Champion Biz cpe
                  1963 Daytona project FS
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

That green one reminds me of one for sale about 2 yrs ago at Don Gays place. [$2000] lotsa rust..It had the ugliest GREEN interior I ever saw-but a running driver I should have bought it.[the interior was in excellent condition,but it was really PUKE Green].[xx(]

Studieous Maximus
                    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

WOW!!! ok I'll
                      take the green one.

Comment

Ya know - I've hauled MANY another Stude behind my Transtar and I never get tired of seeing the resultant duo.

I've got pics of Avantis an' Speedsters an' all sorts of Stude cars and trucks being "rescued" by the faithful 3E7. He's a real savior!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        1957 President 2-dr
                        1955 President State
                        1951 Champion Biz cpe
                        1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

It was a dark and stormy night....[}]
                          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Biggs,I can't wait to see your Photoshow!
                            You do save your pictures don't you?
                            Reminds me of a real dumb ass trick I performed the other day.
                            I was about to install the new software for my Canon Powershot 520. Since I previously had a Canon (very earl model),I decided to uninstall its program,called Zoombrowser.
                            Just as I hit the uninstall button for the old Zoombrowser version,I realized all my picturs that were stored in it would be lost.Tried to cancell operation,but to no avail.
                            So now Im starting all over again collecting pictures.
                            Most of the good ones were in my documents though.
                            Ive been playing with computers for about 7 years now and am still a dummy.
                            Were about to get a whole new steam plant control program at work that will enable us to monitor,start and stop equipment,etc, with the click of a mouse.
                            Hope I don't blow the friggen place to kingdowm come.

Comment

Mr. Biggs , You have the best looking tow rig i ever seen.I just keep looking at the pics of it and thinkin " Maybe one day"

Comment

Working...
                              X