This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmyra Motors

Does anyone on here happen to live close to Palmyra Motors in Palmyra Pa? I understand they are still in business. My Lark was sold there when new. If anyone does, would it be possible to stop in and ask them if they have any original dealer stickers or nameplates? Even a new license plate frame would be great. I'd cover postage and pay you an extra few bucks for your trouble.
    Thanks in advance
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

I don't know much about the dealership you are asking about, but if they are still in business, they are probably owned by an out-of-town consortium, and market Dodge-Pontiac-Mercury-Toyota-Subaru-Kia. Anything but Studebakers. I am wondering what the Spokane, Washingtons' Madren Brothers(former Stude dealer) are selling now. Last I heard, they were a Toyota Dealer.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by tstclr

Does anyone on here happen to live close to Palmyra Motors in Palmyra Pa? I understand they are still in business. My Lark was sold there when new. If anyone does, would it be possible to stop in and ask them if they have any original dealer stickers or nameplates? Even a new license plate frame would be great. I'd cover postage and pay you an extra few bucks for your trouble.
      Thanks in advance
      Todd
      PACKEBAKER SUGGESTS THIS: Try a Yellow Pages dot com business directory. If Palmyra Motors is still operating as such, it should have a phone listing.

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Currently doing business as:

Palmyra Auto Service
        130 W. Main St.
        Palmyra, PA 17078
        717-838-6385

Jim Bradley
        '64 Daytona HT "Rerun"
        Jim Bradley
        Lake Monticello, VA
        '78 Avanti II
        sigpic

Comment

They are still in business and owned by the same family. I don't live to far. I will stop in and see if they have any of those things your are looking for.
          Jeff Sheaffer
          Driving the past into the future

Comment

Thanks! I really appreciate it!
            Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
            X