This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hood for 62 Lark

I am in the St.Louis area and i am in desperate need of a hood for a 62 lark. My ex threw out the other one. I am building this car for my son to be his first car. Any help would be great. Thanks

Check with SASCO, you may be able to pick up a NOS hood for a reasonable price. Barring that there's tons of used ones floating around, just keep looking.

good luck,

nate

--
    55 Commander Starlight
    62 Daytona hardtop
    --
    55 Commander Starlight
    http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Comment

Hello Stangman,

Welcome to the forum. I also live in the St. Louis Metro area. There is a fella in Springfield, Missouri that was parting out 150 plus 1959 to 1966 primarily Lark chassis Studes, and storing the parts in truck trailers in Battlefield, MO. I have purchased several items from him. Right off hand I can't remember his name, but I do know his phone number (417) 831-1980. He has been running a classified in the Turning Wheels for a couple of years. If you have not joined the Studebaker Drivers Club, you need to, with your membership you will receive an issue of TW every month, there is an abundance of help, information, as well as access to the Stude parts, vendors, and many very knowledgable Studebaker fanatics. If you don't have any luck with him, let me know, I may know of another scource in this general area, if I can be of any assistance, let me know.

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      51 Champion
      Phil

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      56 Power Hawk
      Phil Hendrickson
      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment