X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find a Studebaker Guy?

Hi again,
    How do I find out if there are any Studebaker Gurus around Melbourne Florida... or anywhere else for that matter? Any good way to find out who in your area might be able to fix/replace/add items to a Studebaker?
    Thanks,
    Mac

Mac: There are several folks from the Sunshine State that frequent this forum, so maybe they know of someone in your immediate area. Otherwise, your best course of action is to go to the Local SDC Chapters page on this website, look up the Florida chapters and make contact there.

-BShaw
    Webmaster
    60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Of course the thing to remember is that to your neighbors, YOU are the Studebaker guy... .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Another method that often works is to go to your FLAPS (Friendly Local Auto Parts Store) and ask for their recommendations of garages they deal with who still like to work on old cars.

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious, get a membership roster from SDC.

Regards,
          Bob (stude53)

Comment

The quickest way might be to give Stephen Allen's Stude Shop a call at 352 472 9369. They are about a three hour drive to Melbourne but they probably know every Stude guy in Florida. Kevin in the Stoogebaker

1963 Champ

Comment

Working...
            X