SDC Forum T-shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Forum T-shirt?

I'm thinking we need an official SDC Forum t-shirt. If we did one would anyone buy it? The shirt would be produced by Bill Glass (Bondo Billy) and sold through the SDC Store and at events Bill will be attending. The price of the shirt could be as much as $15. (Yeah, there are way cheaper t-shirts everywhere but none more prestigious and collectible.)

Following are some ideas I've put together for general comment. Many are similar but have variations on the text. If you have a preference either indicate it here or send me a private email.

If you are a graphic artist or have a connection to one, and you wish to submit your own idea, get to work pronto and send me a JPG or PDF as I want to have these available for South Bend.

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3
    ]

Design 4

Design 5

Design 6

Design 7

Design 9

In addition, I am going have a button made for use at South Bend. They'll probably be 3" pin-backs and they'll probably sell for a buck, maybe two bucks, depending on quantity. Note that the buttons have a space for you to write in your forum username and are intended to ID yourself and also to wear when your prestigious forum t-shirt is in the wash. As I am doing this just cuz it seems like a good idea I really don't have time or patience to pack up and mail individual buttons. But, I would make sure Bill Glass has a supply on hand so he can include one button free with every forum t-shirt order.

Anyway, if one of the designs pops out at you more than others (or conversely turns your stomach) let me know. And, as I mentioned earlier, if you want to submit a design candidate, you are welcome to do so.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

I'd buy one. I like them all, but particularly #1 and #7. Something about "frugal" appeals to me.[]

Comment

I'd buy one. I like them all, but particularly #1 and #7. Something about "frugal" appeals to me.[]

Comment

I'll take one of each .

There ain't no better graphic artist than Bill. Whatever he decides on...I'll buy.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'll take one of each .

There ain't no better graphic artist than Bill. Whatever he decides on...I'll buy.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Bob: I like shirt design number 1, and, the pin idea is great. Availability at South Bend would be GREAT!

toyman

Comment

Bob: I like shirt design number 1, and, the pin idea is great. Availability at South Bend would be GREAT!

toyman

Comment

I vote for the pin idea, too.
                I have too many of Bbill's shirts that are trashed and not worthy of wearing to an SDC function...
                (But he knows that)
                Jeff[8D]
                PS: But I lose all my pins and labels, so it's a moot point[V]

quote:Originally posted by toyman

toyman
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I vote for the pin idea, too.
                  I have too many of Bbill's shirts that are trashed and not worthy of wearing to an SDC function...
                  (But he knows that)
                  Jeff[8D]
                  PS: But I lose all my pins and labels, so it's a moot point[V]

quote:Originally posted by toyman

toyman
                  HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Can I put in a request for a Pocket T Shirt? And how about a color other than white (ash grey comes to mind). Thanks.

Dennis Napier

Comment

Can I put in a request for a Pocket T Shirt? And how about a color other than white (ash grey comes to mind). Thanks.

Dennis Napier

Comment

Bill,
                        I favor the Design 1 and the matching pin.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                        53 Starliner Hardtop
                        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Bill,
                          I favor the Design 1 and the matching pin.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                          53 Starliner Hardtop
                          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I also like them all but #1 seems straightforward and unbusy.
                            I won't be able to wear one at South Bend but certainly at Lancaster and events in between.

Brad Johnson
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                            Brad Johnson,
                            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I also like them all but #1 seems straightforward and unbusy.
                              I won't be able to wear one at South Bend but certainly at Lancaster and events in between.

Brad Johnson
                              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
                              Brad Johnson,
                              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                              X