61 Hawk progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 Hawk progress

I ahve been working the small stuff since returning from York and have some pic's to share, while the body shots are very good I want to hold them until the whole floor is in, meanwhile here are some other shots.

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

here are some interior parts

Studebakers forever!
    Studebakers forever!

Comment

seats.

Studebakers forever!
      Studebakers forever!

Comment

fronts, today the rear panels and package tray and kick panels where done. If only motor men where as fast motor is coming along, how ever the trans is completely rebuilt.

Studebakers forever!
        Studebakers forever!

Comment

Beautiful! []...

...but you're making me cringe with those seat backrest anchors digging into that bottom cushion.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

A man after my own heart!
            Love the prep and paint pic's!
            Good job!
            (Use the wife's clothesline too!... Amazing how many parts you can hang on it)..
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by studelover

I ahve been working the small stuff since returning from York and have some pic's to share, while the body shots are very good I want to hold them until the whole floor is in, meanwhile here are some other shotsStudebakers forever!

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
            Brooklet, Georgia
            '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
            '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
            '61 Hawk (project)
            http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I know, after I took the pic, you would have thought it was on fire, I jumped up andd removed it, no harm done. I had to buy the carpet and have it sewn, something about the backing material it has , you can not get it moulded, it has to be sewn from scratch. I wonder if there is a pattern out there, I could give my interior man, he and the car can not get together just yet, One other good thing that happened at york was meeting Studebaker int. they took some material and will be making my dash pad. I will get the headliner from someone local. I also had the generator and started rebuilt, I should have took some pic's as well. I did not know how important the little trim parts were until I almost misplaced the one. They are important.

Studebakers forever!
              Studebakers forever!

Comment

Working...
              X