This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAINT SCHEMES

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE COLOR SCHEMES FOR 1956 POWERHAWK I HAVE A COUPE AND WHEN I GOT IT IT WAS TURQUISE AND DARK GREEN TOP JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL FOR THAT YEAR IM NEW TO THIS JUST TRYING TO GET MINE FINISH TO GET ON THE ROAD ANY HELP WILL DO THANKS JOE56HAWK EMAIL ADDRESS IS PATTISMUMMA@YAHOO.COM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO FOR 1956 POWERHAWK V8259 THANKS

Yes, that was an original combination. In this brochure:

just imagine those colors applied to the car in the middle. Glenbrook Green (metallic) top, and Seaside Green body. That combination had an order number of 5624. That number may or may not appear on the build order for the car if you were to order a copy.
    You might want to purchase a couple back issues of Turning Wheels for the Hawk articles. October 1992 (all years Hawks) and December 2000
    (1956 Hawks).

Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Joe, IF your Hawk still has it's original glove box, there's a chance that the paint code tag is still glued to the underside of the box's bottom.[:0] You might take a look and see.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X