This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weblog

I have decided to try putting together a weblog, which right now is focused on my 1962 Hawk. I've got a few posts on it so far, but hope some of you might like to take a look. Here's a link: http://different-by-design.blogspot.com/

Nice Scott; Love how far those houses are apart, around here you know when your neighbors fart.

Comment

Thanks Alan. Most of the lots around me are at least one and a half acres. There is 140 acres of agricultural land on the south and west sides of my yard (too bad I couldn't buy it when it was at auction 2 years ago).
      "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

yes its nice livin in the country. my nearest neighbor is 200 yards away n we the only houses for a mile. I get no feedback from anyone if i wanta rev my motors or turn up the oldies.Oh by the way my hawk is black /red interior 289 auto all i know so far been to cold to do anything except look n dream MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS

Comment

I just uploaded a scan of a 1912 letter signed by JM Studebaker, if anyone is interested in seeing the man in action.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

No old JM wasn't a car guy at all,he hated them.

Comment

Working...
            X