This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Membership

I sent my application and $ in about a month ago to the Southern Arizona chapter of the SDC for local and national membership. How long does it take to get on the list and start receiving turning Wheels and get a calander of events?

Thanks

You'll probably get the December Turning Wheels. I believe the membership secretary sends an updated list of addresses to the publisher by the 15th of every month, or thereabouts, so you probably just missed the cutoff in October to start with the November issue.
    "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

It also depends on how quickly the local chapter turns the paperwork around and gets the money to the SDC national membership office.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

You normally get quicker turn-around if you do your SDC membership directly, like on this web site. Then it takes from one to seven weeks to get a Turning Wheels, depending on the point in the mailing cycle that your membership takes effect. After that, you should continue to receive Turning Wheels at one month intervals. The contract is for Turning Wheels to be mailed by the 15th of the month prior to the cover month. If you joined SDC through a Chapter, you need to find out when the Chapter submitted your membership to SDC. Some Chapters do it right away and others accumulate them for a month. You can check with the SDC Membership Secretary to find out when your membership was activated.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X