1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks for the address, Mr. Rockne....

and Mr. Biggs, greetings to you. ...Come here often...

I'm working on my 'last hurrah', the 64 GT Hawk. It was delivered to my driveway in Feb 2000. When I drove it into the garage, it fell apart and decided to stay a while.....

Comment

Bob, you still got that pretty 55 President you drove from coast to coast? Mine's still waiting it's turn. But I AM happy to report that I've finally gotten the top half of my Provincial painted. After I get the lower part of the door jambs painted, I'll be puttin' the doors back on so I can start driving it again.
          Are you and the gang still planning on driving the Lincoln Hwy in the future? I'll have to meet up with you again if you do.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe
          1957 President 2-dr
          1955 President State
          1951 Champion Biz cpe
          1963 Daytona project FS
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Bob, you still got that pretty 55 President you drove from coast to coast? Mine's still waiting it's turn. But I AM happy to report that I've finally gotten the top half of my Provincial painted. After I get the lower part of the door jambs painted, I'll be puttin' the doors back on so I can start driving it again.
            Are you and the gang still planning on driving the Lincoln Hwy in the future? I'll have to meet up with you again if you do.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President 2-dr
            1955 President State
            1951 Champion Biz cpe
            1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

I don't have the '55 any more. It went to Missouri. My Stude stable is now a 1931 Model 54 coupe and a 1964 Daytona R2 convertible. My son still has 8 more including a '55 Steedster we just got at Fall Hershey. I did the Glidden Tour this year and would like to do the Great Race with an X-Cup team, But I can't seem to get the high school kids interested. OH and I am going to New Zealand for four weeks in January and doing four antique car rallies. I will be in a 1914 Buick, a Model A depot hack and a 1936 Chevrolet.If you want more information on POR15 I do have a website RUSTPAINT.Com and an 800# 800-777-6715. I don't do a whole lot of internet things so just rattle my cage if you want me. Bob Wilson

Comment

Well, Bob (Wilson)....... I was speaking to Bob Johnstone actualy. Still, good to hear you're a diehard Stude guy. I think I'm down to my last can of POR-15. I may eventually have to hit you up for some more.

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe
                1957 President 2-dr
                1955 President State
                1951 Champion Biz cpe
                1963 Daytona project FS

Comment

Working...
                X