View Full Version : 62 stude top fender molding

10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
I have ordered some manuals but do not have them yet. What is the molding called that runs from the front to the back along the top of the fender, along the top of the door and than down the top of the back fender?

10-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Trim or molding front fender/door/rear quareter. Look at the the pictures in the parts book for ID. Door is in the body book, fenders in chassis book.

Studebaker On The Net http://stude.com
64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper)
63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk