X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic car tours?

www.motormemories.com

I have a friend who participates in a popular yearly event called "Tour Nebraska". They use a different route each running, designed to last for a 3 day weekend. The fees include TShirts and dash plaques, and an event video is available afterwards by mail. Contact me off-forum for more info, if you'd like.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

What a wonderful idea! We only have car shows around here. Drag and Display, Cool April nights, etc... This seems along the line of a suggestion made by one of our intrepid experts. I don't remember if it was Biggs or Sonny, or just whom really.[:I] Great idea though.[8D] Wait a minute... I know a guy who just finished a 1954 MCI Scenic Cruiser. That's the Greyhound from the '50s and '60s with two levels, the most popular bus we ever ran down the road. Anyway, Pagel's bus is really beautiful.[] I ought to tell him about this...
      Hey! What can I say? I'm a bus driver for heaven's sake![:I]

Lotsa Larks!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

For many years the Keystone Region Chapter of SDC has done spring tour and a fall tour, overnight, weekend, traveling from 20 to 500 miles and getting between 40 and 100 participants; Studebakers only.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Your tours sound like fun, enjoy . I wish my wife and I could tag along...but.

Comment

Our Chapter has a fall tour and we usually get 12-15 Studes together for a tour in each year a differnt Maritime Province.
            Its a lot of fun,and the restarants where we stop at should give us a free dinner because of all the attention 15 Studebakers all parked out front causes.

Comment

Working...
            X