This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 golden hawk

I have a 56 golden hawk in fair condition. I would love some help finding a fair selling price..complete car in California. My husband and I loved Studes we sold a 1939 coupe express several years ago and later found that we gave it away oh well.. I have a beautifull 55 wagon which has won several awards. The Hawk was mine but my husband had more projects than time and passed away two and a half years ago from cancer. I don't want to be taken advantage of on the sale but want to be fair..Let me know guys what to do..
    thanks
    conestogalynn
    ps looking for a 1939 commander 2dr

E-Bay is the way to go these days,take lots of good pictures and a good description.
    Most ads read like a six grader wrote them and if Bubba had hauled the wreck out from behind the tress that are growing up through it,and took the pics from the same county,it might have had a chance.
    We look at E-Bay ads everyday and a well written one with good pics are the ones that attract the most attention.
    Theres a whole seperate 56 Golden Hawk registry,and they are highly sought after.Unless your car looks like it has been sitting in the woods for the last 20 years it should do fine.

Comment

Working...
    X