This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE for Nelson Bove's R3 COMMANDER!

[] Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine has selected 24 cars from their reports since publication began, for a reader-input contest for Muscle Machine of The Year. I just got this information in the October 2005 edition fresh in today's mail.

The only Studebaker among the contestants is Nelson Bove's 1964 R3 Commander 2-door, which they mis-identified as a 1963 model. It is car #11 among the entries (that's just a random order; #11 doesn't mean anything different from #4 or #19.)

You can VOTE for Nelson's Car by going to their dedicated website for this contest:

Scroll down to Nelson's car and click on the little circle by his car, then hit "SUBMIT." That's all!

Snail-mail votes may be mailed to:

Muscle Machine of the Year
    c/o Hemmings Muscle Machines
    222 Main Street
    Bennington VT 05201

LET'S STUFF THE BALLOT BOX FOR STUDEBAKER! Bob Palma

BP

What a nice looking car. It get's my vote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Sterling Heights, MI

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!"

1964 Studebaker Daytona - Laguna Blue, Original 4-Spd. Car, Power Steering, Disc Brakes, Bucket Seats, Tinted Glass, Climatizer Ventilation System, AM Radio (136,989 Miles)
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Geez... I can't BELIEVE they got the year wrong![V] It's not like they were reviewing articles from some other magazine!

Well - as I've said before - no Stude vendors to grease their pages - who cares about accuracy???[:0]

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I didn't get my subscription copy of the magazine yet. Thanks for the link Bob, Bove's R3 got my vote.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X