This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do i contact Henry Votel?

I'd like access to the newsletter forum? How can i get it- no contact info in your profile- my email is evan.d@sasktel.net . Thanks , Evan

The Newsletter Editors Forum is a closed forum specifically for use by SDC and local chapter newsletter editors, to discuss and share newsletter ideas and resources.

Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    51 Champion
    Phil

Studebaker Fever
    60 Lark
    56 Power Hawk
    Phil Hendrickson
    Arnold, Missouri

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 60Lark

The Newsletter Editors Forum is a closed forum specifically for use by SDC and local chapter newsletter editors, to discuss and share newsletter ideas and resources.

Studebaker Fever
      60 Lark
      51 Champion
      Phil
      Thanks for the info. I'm the newsletter editor for the Saskatchewan Chapter Prairie Bulletin and was wanting to partake in the fun. Evan
      Evan Davis
      Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Go to the "All Forums" page and down where the Editors Forum is listed, click on Henry's name. That will bring up his profile and a link to send him an email. That link may not have appeared or worked for you before but it's now been fixed.

-BShaw
        Webmaster
        60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I couldn't get in either and had to send Henry an email. He graciously told me how to get in. Once there, please post your chapter and newsletter info. It was really nice of him to agree to moderate the Forum and I know we editors will really benefit from it.

Studedude1961
          --1963 Studebaker

Comment

Working...
          X