This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 & C-K specific items

Having delivered the '55 Commander coupe to Milwaukee on Friday, I find I have some spare parts I no longer need. Also, a pretty decent set of manuals pertaining to 1955, and some supplements.

In the parts are a battery box that probably fits 1953-4 as well as the 1955 C-Ks, and have no idea whether it was used in the 1956, and up Hawks.

Also, a blower motor assembly ( 6 volt ) that is for 1953-54-55 Champions, and Commanders, and the 1955 President C-Ks. It turns freely, but I have no idea if it works, but am assuming it does. Has bracket, etc.

A set of full wheel disks, paint is gone from the centers, very small dings in a couple, but pretty nice overall.

Also, a 6 volt horn, I have no idea the tone of it. Also, a weird looking set of horns one about 12" long, the other about 18" long and I am sure they are not off a car, maybe a truck?????

Email me off forum if you like, either the Hotmail address, or sroberts at onlyinternet dot net if you have an interest in any of this stuff. I can take pix of any of this and email to you if you like.

Sam Roberts
Working...
X