This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spedo for 62 Champ

Does any one know if a 63 Lark spedo will fit my 62 champ .Sasco has a new one for the 63 lark # 1561125 Thanks

Jack

Not even close. The car speedo that is the same as a Champ(except maybe for style of markings) is the 59-60 Lark speedo.
    The 63 Car speedo is much larger in diameter. You would have to cut out most of the area around the stock speedo to make it fit.
    There are companies that rebuild old speedos, or ;you could find a used one.

Comment

I had a similar problem with a speedo from a very unusual car. No original stock, no wreck to plunder. I went to a clock repairer, he was able to fix it, and at a very modest cost. Turns out the clock repairer had heaps of SMALL bushings, etc. What he didn't have, he machined on a super-small lathe. He showed me a shaft he'd made for a watch - he cut the thread himself (0.8mm metric). That's ultra-fine machining.
      /H

Comment

lol thanks not shocked now I know . lol have to keep usng my GPS for now. Thanks a lot Jack

Comment

I would think a used speedo would be easy to find,in the classified ads,right here on this website-

Are those fins supposed to be on there?from the factory?
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
          X