1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President 2-dr
      1955 President State
      1951 Champion Biz cpe
      1963 Daytona project FS
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

OH YEAH BABE!!!! I LIIIIIKE IT!!!! BAM!

last of the finned Hawks!!
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

She's a beauty Kent. I like the color. Looks like fun.

Comment

Kent,
            Nice car. It looks to be in great shape.
            Rog
            '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Looks beautiful .. yes please more pictures. What is the name of that colour ?

Comment

thanks for the complements.

its a 1954 Champion sedan, 6 with 3od of course, It's in really nice shape except for lots of little dings and very dull original paint.

62k original miles, about no rust, Still runs great. Drives nice. Probally the nicest unmolested original studebaker I've ever seen. I paid $1,300 for it, which was more them I would of liked to pay, but still...

I know the milage is correct as it has most all its old oil change stickers still on the door jam, and I can follow the progression of milage.

I drove the car home at 40 to 50 mph, and it worked great. it needs tinkering on minor stuff, but overall this is a really nice original car.

here is a front picture..

Kent

Comment

Hey I forgot its "vista green" according to the paper under the glovebox.

Also can anyone tell me the proper spot for the ground (pos) battery cable to be attached to? I'm getting new proper 6 volt 00 gauge cables to replace the inncorect 12volt ones.

Comment

I think $1300 is a very good price for this car, you done well fella

Comment

That's a real cool deal!!! Damn good price I would say for what you told us about her!!! She's really lovely!!!

Livin' in Germany: 1949 Studebaker Champion Regal Deluxe Starlight Coupe

Comment

Look at all the positive commentary here. See - this is what I don't understand. You'll hear so much knocking of the sedan line of these cars - everyone constantly comparing them to the C-Ks. It's really goofy! These sedans are GOOD-LOOKING cars in their own right. Geez, I damned sure rather own this '54 than a '54 Chevy![}] Sure, a '54 Chevy's an OK car - I actualy like to see any vintage car on the road. But this 54 has got it all over Chevys, Fords and the dowdy Mopars of that era.
                        These are big, comfy cars - like a family room on wheels! With GOOD lines to boot.
                        You wanna swoon over the C-K car's beauty, fine - I understand that. But don't use the same breath to deride their sister sedans. It just isn't fair.
                        Kent, in my opinion - with THOSE little miles, and THAT good a body - $1300 was a DEAL! You win!

Miscreant at large.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe
                        1957 President 2-dr
                        1955 President State
                        1951 Champion Biz cpe
                        1963 Daytona project FS
                        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wow Kent, She's very pretty. What a nice Regal 4dr. SWEET!
                          Makes me wanna run home and pull mine out of the garage and go for a drive.
                          And, what a deal for $1300 ! [:0]
                          I love the Studebakers over any other make of their time. Clean modern lines, nothing overdone. She'll draw a crowd anywhere she goes. Congrats and hope all goes smooth with her.

Dave

"Oh That? It's a STUDEBAKER!!"

Comment

Hi Kent: I'd say you got the bargain of the decade for $1,300. What an elegant looking car! Congrats!

Studedude1961

Comment

Hey Kent,
                              I have a similiar cosmetic issue with my 54. When and if you realign that front bumber on the drivers side, let me know how you did it. Mine has presented itself in same fashion and I am curious about a fix for it.
                              Boy, what a nice deal you got on her !

Dave

"Oh That? It's a STUDEBAKER!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X