Cool Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Beans

Why did I think of Bob Palma when I cruised by this espresso kiosk today? [)]

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Probably the Double Stamps offering, Dick. <G> BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Probably the Double Stamps offering, Dick. <G> BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I don't know about Bob Palma or Cool Beans but its not cool beans to see your car out and about in the nice weather while we are getting the white stuff agin. I am sooo jealous

Comment

I don't know about Bob Palma or Cool Beans but its not cool beans to see your car out and about in the nice weather while we are getting the white stuff agin. I am sooo jealous

Comment

Dick ,what is the offset on the wheels on that black beauty?I want a set like that on my 53.

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Dick ,what is the offset on the wheels on that black beauty?I want a set like that on my 53.

Comment

They are 6 x 15. Zero offset (3" backspacing). They are early 60's American look alikes made by Crestline. I couldn't find new Americans with the zero offset...all had too much front spacing to fit under the car.

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

They are 6 x 15. Zero offset (3" backspacing). They are early 60's American look alikes made by Crestline. I couldn't find new Americans with the zero offset...all had too much front spacing to fit under the car.

Dick Steinkamp
                  Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks Dick.

Comment

Thanks Dick.

Comment

"Why did I think of Bob Palma when I cruised by this espresso kiosk today?"

Was it the Toyota PU in the adjoining lot? [}]

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

"Why did I think of Bob Palma when I cruised by this espresso kiosk today?"

Was it the Toyota PU in the adjoining lot? [}]

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                          X