This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ypsilanti Orphan show

Just curious, how many Studebakers are headed to Ypsilanti, MI to attend the Orphan Car Show?

My wife & I is driving up our 51 commander and another couple is driving up their pickup

Comment

We will be there with our ' 60 Lark 2dr , from the Niagara Falls area
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Everyone,

There are 63 Studes registered this year for the 9th annual show (largest all Orphan Show in the country). We usually get 45-50 Studes. Last year was very special with 83 Studes registered since it was the featured marque & celebrating the 100th anniv of the 1st gas powered Stude. Hope to see some of you for Saturday's Cruise to Chelsea - Chrysler Proving Grounds and at Sunday's "Big Show". Looks like about 400 total Orphans this year. Pls look for me & my Porsche Red '50 Starlight Coupe. I am the Stude Field Monitor & I am there to help you in any way that I can. Have a safe drive.

Regards, StudeBakerHarv

StudeBakerHarv
        StudeBakerHarv
        * 1950 Champion Starlight Coupe (Cathcart Stg 4 Engine).
        * 1971 Avanti II (RQB-1659).
        * 1960 Lark Regal VIII Convertible.

Comment

If the weather co-operates I will be there with my 63 Hawk.

Comment

I would be there except they don't want me. Shame that I modified my car. Nosed, decked, lowered, Mag wheels, powered by 350 Chev/700R4. Last year there were several 53 & 54 C/K's That didn't look any stocker than mine that were being parked in the show. Guess I just don't count.
            BJ

Own '53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.
            Own \'53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/Bobphyl/StudeontheBeach.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X