PDA

View Full Version : lark parts

benny_64
05-15-2005, 09:16 PM
hey guys, here smy situation, i have a 64 lark 4dr, i am in need of a few parts and trying not to break the bank. so maybe if someone has a parts car and can find all these parts or most of them we can work out a deal. i would be willing to buy them pretty much all at the same time. heres what i am after.
-left front door(with glass and working regulator)
-door mirror (stratoline)
-trunk lock with shaft
-left and right most forward fender trim piece(about 6-8" long each)
-left and right daytona emblem for front fenders
-rear seat belts

if you have most of this or all of this respond to this or shoot me an e-mail. i am anxious to buy, but not to go broke.

slow64

65cruiser
05-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Have you tried some of the friendly Stude vendors like Sasco, Studebaker International or Stephen Allens? I'd bet they'd have most of those parts NOS.

Mark

benny_64
05-16-2005, 07:47 PM
i have looked in to them and they are very well priced, but i really like to find these parts as inexpensive as possible. $65 for a stratoline mirror might be a good deal but but if its off someones clunker out in the back yard, it might be cheeper. and i'm looking for the multi order discount. so if someone has all these parts i will buy all of them at once for the right price.

slow64

65cruiser
05-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, for one I'd keep a close eye on Ebay. Tons of Stude parts on on there everyday. But, if it was sheetmetal, I'd call Sasco. Heck, you can probably buy a door for $70 bucks or so, and it'd be NOS. You sure wouldn't have to fool with any tinworms.

benny_64
05-19-2005, 07:46 PM
more like $165 for the door alone at sasco. i'm sure thats a great deal, but i think i can find it cheaper elsewhere.

slow64
bd_marks@yahoo.com

52hawk
05-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi Benny.Where you at? I don't know if '66 is the same as 64,there is a 66 4 dr in a junk yard in Tonica,Il. 100% complete car,Icould check condition of doors and other parts,if you are feasible distance-

not golden hawk,not silver hawk,just hawk.

benny_64
05-20-2005, 11:04 PM
wish i was there, i am in san diego. man i wish that car was out here, i'd be knees deep in it right now!

slow64
bd_marks@yahoo.com

her63
05-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Benny,
Have you thought of just trying a wanted ad on Ebay? I hear that's not working out too bad for both buyers and sellers.