This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner

Hello. My name is Scott Ferrell. I am from Cleveland Ohio and I am the pround owner of a 1962 Lark Cruiser Sedan. The name of my car is Stuart B. Baker. I am 47 years old and I have been in love with Studebakers since the age of five. My father, an executive with Ford could not understand my sickness, but it started watching Mr. Ed. The Studes were so cool. Of course, I am not only in love with the early sixties Studes, there is a warm place in my heart for the 1956 line. I will explain in another posting if anyone is interested. I would love to hear from another victim of Stude love.

Glad to see you infected with our sickness. I was born and raised in South Bend, bought my first Studebaker in 1957 and have owned over 300 since then. I'm now retired and buy and sell Studebakers for a living. You may find one Studebaker is not enough.

64 R2 4 speed Challenger (Plain Wrapper)
    63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk
    55 Speedster
    50 2R 10 truck
    JDP Maryland

Comment

S, yes - tell us about your '56. And welcome to our affliction! Misery loves company, so we're glad you're here![}]
      See my story about my '56 President on the Stude Stories page of this website. Maybe you can relate.

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I do not own a 1956, but I would love one. The other sickness I have is rotten horror movies from the 1950s-1960s. One of my favorites is "It Conqured The World" It is about a giant pickle that trys to take over Earth. Anyway, Peter Graves it the hero. He has a 1955 Buick Century convertible, his wife has a 1956 Pinehurst wagon, Lee Van Cleef, the confused science, has a 1956 President sedan. I also have a trainnig video that was used to introduce the 1956 line to salesman.

Comment

Working...
        X