View Full Version : flange axle puller

05-05-2005, 02:00 PM
anybody know a place selling flange axle pullers cheap? thanks yall

05-05-2005, 02:37 PM
If it's a flanged axle I've never used a puller, although they sell what we used to call an "apple jack" type. I looks like a big, heavy duty body dent puller that's used, (or used to be used), in body shops. Almost ANY parts store has them, AND if you have a Auto Zone around you, you can use it for free.

I use a piece of chain, tow type, wrap it around the axle flange and connect the hook to the chain, pull a few feet of it straight out from the end of the axle and give it a sharp snap, or whip, like a rope and it should pop right out'a there.