This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year & Model

How do I find out about other owners/drivers of 40 Commander streetrods. There are about 15 others that I know of and hope to find more. I am building a 40 Commander 4-door that I got from a wrecking yard a few years back, and am still looking for other ideas anda fellow owners.
    Tom Clements

Advertize. There's no "roster" you can consult that's gonna reveal 40 Commander customs for you. If you of 15 others out there, you're the lead source for such information.

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by taclem

How do I find out about other owners/drivers of 40 Commander streetrods. There are about 15 others that I know of and hope to find more. I am building a 40 Commander 4-door that I got from a wrecking yard a few years back, and am still looking for other ideas anda fellow owners.
      Tom Clements
      I'll echo what Bob (Mr. Biggs) said. If you know of 15 others, then you are likely the one to start a roster for '40 Commander streetrods.
      I know of a very nice '39 Commander rod, owned by Pat Ronak in Calgary, Alberta. You might as well take '39s and '40s together, because they are so similar in styling. Send me an e-mail if you like, and I will find a way to get you in touch with Pat. I can probably even dig up a pic of his car and e-mail it to you.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Gord, Yes, I guess that is my fault about the 39/40 being so close. I did talk to you (e-mail) once about Pat who I met at last years Pleasanton Goodguys event. Thanks for the reply, its guys like you and Mr. Biggs that make this worthwhile.
        Tom
        quote:Originally posted by gordr

quote:Originally posted by taclem

Tom Clements
        I'll echo what Bob (Mr. Biggs) said. If you know of 15 others, then you are likely the one to start a roster for '40 Commander streetrods.
        I know of a very nice '39 Commander rod, owned by Pat Ronak in Calgary, Alberta. You might as well take '39s and '40s together, because they are so similar in styling. Send me an e-mail if you like, and I will find a way to get you in touch with Pat. I can probably even dig up a pic of his car and e-mail it to you.

Comment

Working...
        X