X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petronix ignition

Hi guys,
    need some advice on the petronix ignition? I saw it at j.c.whitney and they listed it for 60 & 61 hawks and 64 but not 62. Aren`t they the same engine? will one of those fit my 62? they all have the same part #. thanks for any help dan

It depends on your distributor Dan. If you have the Delco, "window type" distributor, (which BTW will slap right in your car if you don't), then I'd say that would be the difference. You can buy the Pertronix system from Ted Harbit's buddy, who bought his parts business. Contact Ted for his info at, tedharbit@aol.com.

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

thanks sonny. I`ll get right on it when I get home from work.[8D]

Comment

Ted's buddy is one Phil Harris. Here's their new website with contact info. He'll have the Pertronix Sonny mentions. If you have other than a window Delco, in your Hawk, Phil may still have an ignition upgrade for your car. Good guy to deal with and he knows his Studebakers. Truth is, we Stude folks are blessed with a number of good vendors for our favorite marque!

FAIRBORN STUDEBAKER OFFERS ENGINE, PERFORMANCE, and SPECIALITY PARTS

Miscreant at large.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X