This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction also

Hello, my name is John. I am the past owner of two Studebakers, a 1962 Hawk GT R1 and a 1960 Hawk. I apoligize, I posted yesterday with an inquiry about the status of a good friend who I last spoke to in San Diego years ago 1988? and I Should have at least introduced myself. I also managed to post in the wrong forum (Eulogies). I am new to posting and was a little nervous and was being rushed by someone Enough said. Any way if Les is still active I am sure he will remember me. I tried to call him ( I moved suddenly to Boston) and was unable to get thru. I suspect very strongly that he moved. Local developers wanted his land and I think they may have made him a oouple of offers. Also he had to move all his cars (a whole bunch!) Anyway if anyone knows(knew?)Les tell him John from Santee says hello. Thanks John S

john r scott

Lester is in Lebanon, Missouri. He just not too long ago, maybe a year by now, had a big birthday surprise party. I think it was his 80th. If you want to email me off line, I'll give you his phone, address, and email if you want. tedharbit@aol.com

Ted

Comment

I saw Les in Arizona this year at the PSW Zone meet. He looked great

steve blake
      steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
      http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Working...
      X