This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT dash switches ID needed

Today I received this email from the UK. Obviously the GT is not a 74/75 (probably means 64). Can youse guys help him out with the switches ID? I've let him know to look for replies on this forum. But, if you wish to reply to him directly, the email addy is, PAUL@coxperry.fsnet.co.uk Thanks!

"Hi my names John and we are restoring a Studebaker Hawk GT 1974/75 Right Hand Drive here in the UK.
    Enclosed is a photo of the Dash and We would be grateful if anyone with the knowledge could let us know what the( reading left to right looking at the dash) 5 control knobs operate. Unfortunatley we do not have an owners manual for this model. Many thanks for your help. John H"

-Webmaster

Assuming they're installed in proper order, left to right, they're as follows: Cigarette lighter, Headlite/parking light sw., Instrument lights sw., defroster fan sw., heater fan sw., Then, of course, the ignition sw..

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
    X