This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 41 M15 Pic Sources??

Has anyone here ever seen a 41 M15 with Dayton Wheels & small hubcaps? Other than the one in the hardcover book, I ran into one on ebay. These have to one of the rarest trucks on the planet!
    anyone know of pic sources?
    thanks!
    -dan0

About 14 years ago (before I was aware they were REALLY rare) I walked into an old junkyard where I'd been told they had Studes. They had cleared the yard in a crush-a-thon just months before, but the yard owner led me to a set of those wheels. I could have had them but passed on them. They didn't have the caps intact or I'd have gotten those.

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I BELIEVE this is the small cap you're referring to? No?
      [img][/img]http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/906179/1102075867156_S2400010.JPG

This is from my hubcap collection.

Miscreant at large.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah that's it allright. I was fortunate enough to find and purchase 4 of em while in ND. I have them secured[^]
        I have NEVER EVER SEEN a 41 M 15 in ANY show or gathering. These things are RARE[:0]

Stuff:
        1941 M15...retirement project
        1953 2R11... daily ride
        2001 F-350 Super Duty Lariat to haul it all..
        1989 Caprice Classic Brougham
        Sexy! 67' John Deere 112H

Comment

When I was at the '97 meet in South Bend, there was an Aussie chap that had a few parts for sale that he'd bought from OZ. He had a set of these - NOS! I wanted one BAD for my collection but of course, he wouldn't part with just one. The one I have is in good shape save for the plating. I'm gonna have it redone eventually.[^]

Miscreant at large.

Comment

Working...
          X