X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.W.Binders coming soon

Hey All
    Our chapter has undertaken a project to Produce the Turning Wheels Protective Binders again, As far as we can tell, these haven't been avalible since the mid 80's Anyway, we are getting ready for placing our first order, and we are just trying to gauge interest in these. each binder will hold 12 issues of Turning wheels, and will use 12 rods to hold the issues in the binder same as the old ones I understand,so there's no need to punch holes or anything. price will be in the neighborhood of 12US each plus shipping. Please email me and let us know if you would be interested in some of these, as we will order based on interest.I have been touch with Ann Turner one of editors of Turning Wheels and she mentioned you people have inquired about such a project, well now's your chance . Thanks in advance.
    Evan Severson
    S.D.C. Sask Chapter

evanesco@sasktel.net

Sounds like a darn good deal to me Evan. I need 'em, I've got my TW issues in boxes all over tha place! Thanks for the heads up!

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Glad to hear your interested. I hope you want to get on the list at my email address. Evan
      quote:Originally posted by Sonny

Sounds like a darn good deal to me Evan. I need 'em, I've got my TW issues in boxes all over tha place! Thanks for the heads up!

Sonny
      Evan Severson

Comment

Count me in too
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Would you have any discount for a big order ? Kind of expensive when your talking almost 20 years of TW's to bind.
          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
          X