This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stud Talk

Hi my name is Basil Grant and yes i do own a Studebaker .I am a member of the Pretoria V8 club and we are a few Studebakers in this club .The Stud drivers are close and are very helpful towards each other. I own a 1962 Studebaker Lark V8 and love driving her .We sometimes go to members houses that are battling or do not have the knowledge to repair there Studebaker and we will all spend the day there and repair there car.I am very invilved with technical activity on these vehicles and have a few good mods that will make like easier.I will firish some details next week
    Regards Basil Grant

Basil Grant

Welcome to the SDC forum, Basil. I always think that Studebakering in foreign lands would be challenging, I suppose that's because I'm so used to having gobs of parts on hand here.
    Tell us more about your club and tips. E-mail me a photo of your car or some of the other Studes in the V8 club and I'll post them here for all to see.[8D]

Miscreant at large.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Welcome home Basil! Yes, this is the home of all Studebakering. This place just makes it much easier for Studebaker people to help each other, no matter where you live in the world. Please tell us more about all of the other Studebakers too. I would be interested in knowing if anyone is racing their Studebaker there. What are the mods that you make?

I'm sure that you will find lots of help here with anything you need for your Studebakering. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Sonny
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Hey Sonny - I see where you an I are strangely getting along now. Fancy that! Imagine a Studebaker forum where you don't get snide comments about your size, gender or political association. I think I'm gonna love this place!
        Basil - any chance you know (or know of) Mark van Deventer? He's from South Africa and I think still has family there. Mark's got several nice Studes here which carries on his family's tradition of driving Studes in Africa for years and years.

Miscreant at large.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Hey Sonny - I see where you an I are strangely getting along now. Fancy that! Imagine a Studebaker forum where you don't get snide comments about your size, gender or political association. I think I'm gonna love this place!

Miscreant at large.
          Yep, too funny wasn't it? I had to "tee-hee" like a schoolgirl when I read that one, (totally clueless? []). Oh yeah! What a breath of fresh air it is being here, I LOVE this place already!

Sonny
          Sonny
          http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Working...
          X