This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker luggage

A gentleman approached me at a car show and said he had some Studebaker luggage he was thinking about getting rid of. He called me the other day and asked if I was interested. My question is did Studebaker ever off luggage as an option or maybe a dealer promotion. He said he has two suit cases and one that looks like a hat box. Does anyone have any idea what someting like that might we worth?

quote:Originally posted by 60studehawk

A gentleman approached me at a car show and said he had some Studebaker luggage he was thinking about getting rid of. He called me the other day and asked if I was interested. My question is did Studebaker ever off luggage as an option or maybe a dealer promotion. He said he has two suit cases and one that looks like a hat box. Does anyone have any idea what someting like that might we worth?
    Wow! Now THAT's interesting! Please let us know what you find will ya? Thanks.......

Sonny
    Sonny
    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

I sure will let you know Sunny. Thanks.
      Jeff Sheaffer
      Driving the past into the future

Comment

They sure did ! I have an accessory book for 1952 and there is luggage listed in it. The complete set consisted of a Men's 24" and a 21 " companion case.Ladies 21" wardrobe case, 26" pullman case, 21" overnight case and a 12" cosmetic cases.hope this will help. If you'd like I can scan a pic of it and send you.
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I would like that if you could scan the pics and send them to me.
          Thanks
          Jeff Sheaffer

Comment

Sonny. I'll be at Reedsville on Sat. If i get the luggage, I'll bring it alone. How do I get in touch with you there?
            Jeff Sheaffer

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 60studehawk

Sonny. I'll be at Reedsville on Sat. If i get the luggage, I'll bring it alone. How do I get in touch with you there?
              I'll be there Friday morning. We can meet somewhere around Bondo's and Dan's spots at a convenient time? I'd really be interested in seeing it, I bet many of us would. Now THAT is something that must be exquisitely rare! I hope that you can get it at a deal!

Sonny
              Sonny
              http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Working...
              X