This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need '60 Lark Interior

I'm still looking for used, driver quality front & rear seats, both door panels and both rear side panels for my '60 Lark hardtop. The other interior parts I need are the foam/leatherette covered moldings that go on the top of of the doors and rear side panels. I'll bet getting them covered would be a bear! Thanks in advance!

Sonny

I have a pretty decent set of seats out of a 59 Lark 4 door..Not sure if you can use any of them..I can take some pics and e-mail them to you if you like ...

Joel >>>

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studeblazer

I have a pretty decent set of seats out of a 59 Lark 4 door..Not sure if you can use any of them..I can take some pics and e-mail them to you if you like ...

Joel >>>
      Thanks Joel. The front seat wouldn't work because it isn't split and ya can't get in the back seat. But the back seat would work! Can I get those pics? Are you gonna be at Reedsville? Thanks in advance!

Sonny
      Sonny
      http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

Nope will not be going to reedsville...Im sure you dont want to wait but I am planning on going to South Bend in the spring..I'll take some pics of the back seats this weekend

JOel >>>

Comment

Nope will not be going to reedsville...Im sure you dont want to wait but I am planning on going to South Bend in the spring..I'll take some pics of the back seats this weekend

JOel >>>

Comment

JOel >>>
            Thanks Joel!

Sonny
            Sonny

Comment

Hello I finally checked on them...The tops are now shot..Some kids got in there and tore them all up...

If you need anything else let me know

Joel >>>

Comment

Hello I finally checked on them...The tops are now shot..Some kids got in there and tore them all up...

If you need anything else let me know

Joel >>>
                Dang it! That's just my luck....... Is it a 2 door sedan? What is the rest of the car like? Thanks a million Joel, I really appreciate it.

Sonny
                Sonny

Comment

Its a 1959 4 door that I bought up in Minnesota...Most of the parts im going to list this winter...bigger parts will be going to South Bend in the spring...fenders doors are rusty as heck and the frame..
                  The hood and trunk lid are nice...I should save the hood for my 62 Champ but think I'll try to sell it in the spring...Im also building a stand for the motor and will be selling that as a running unit also in South Bend..Im trying to save enough money to finish my 58 Champion by the Omaha meet in 2006...

Joel

Comment

Its a 1959 4 door that I bought up in Minnesota...Most of the parts im going to list this winter...bigger parts will be going to South Bend in the spring...fenders doors are rusty as heck and the frame..
                    The hood and trunk lid are nice...I should save the hood for my 62 Champ but think I'll try to sell it in the spring...Im also building a stand for the motor and will be selling that as a running unit also in South Bend..Im trying to save enough money to finish my 58 Champion by the Omaha meet in 2006...

Joel
                    Ok, thanks again Joel. It's gonna go to fix a bunch of other Studebakers. How is the general quality of old cars in Minnesota? I mean, do they use salt on the highways during the winter? Are they normally pretty rusted out? Thanks in advance.

Sonny
                    Sonny

Comment

Working...
                    X