anybody in phoenix want a 169 flathead 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody in phoenix want a 169 flathead 6

anyone in phoenix want a 169 flathead 6 block, head, crank, cam, rods, 4 of 6 pistons, oil pan, oil filter, trans mounting plate, ect.... all for free, but it needs to be picked up cannot ship. please reply to chibones08569@yahoo.com and ill give you my phone number to set up a pick up time. Eric

Not to hijack the thread, but I've got one up here in Bellingham, WA. Free to a good home.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

One here in central California. Was a runner but smoked a bit. May have quit now since it hasn't had a cigarette in at least 8 years![xx(] Uh - free to a good home.
      Oh yeah! 1952 vintage, from a Champion car.[^]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Got the south covered. Have one here in Houston out of a 56 champion. Free to a good home. Not running.

1956 Studebaker Pelham Wagon Houston, Texas
        Remember, \"When all is said and done. More is always said then ever done.\"

Comment

I'm just glad to see that you guys are all offering them to good homes, rather than scrapping them. One day, even the Champion Sixes will be so rare as to be desirable, so please don't anyone throw them away!

Having said that, I don't personally have room for another, as I'll have a spare six with 109k miles on it lying around pretty soon (being replaced by a rebuilt Champion Six, though, in case you're wondering).

[img=left]http://rocketdillo.com/studebaker/misc/images/Avacar-hcsdc.gif[/img=left]DilloCrafter

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
          The Red-Headed Amazon
          Deep in the heart of Texas

Paul Simpson
          "DilloCrafter"

1955 1/2 Ton Pickup
          The Red-Headed Amazon
          Deep in the heart of Texas

Comment

Dick, Bigsy and the others,

Given that these things don't weight too much, just pack them in the trunk of your car (or in the back of Pete) and bring them to South Bend. I will have a trailer there and will take them off your hands. [}]

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
            X