Stude toys now with pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude toys now with pics

Here is a link to a Studebaker truck toy I have listed. I will be listing several other Studebaker toys tonight and will revise and add links later. This ones probably the best one I will list currently but if there is enough interest I will list a very comprehensive set of 1/64 scale Studes including a complete set of the Johnny Lightnings including all of the different Hawks, T-cab trucks, Avantis , and Frankenstudes in both the regular releases and the "white lightning" chase cars, All of the hotwheels Avantis including the regular releases and the "Treasure Hunt" chase cars, A full set of At-A-Tudes including the impossible to find rally car, Matchbox slider roof wagons, Many of the Muscle machines, Yat Ming, Maistos including a complete set of the COE trucks, etc etc etc... I will compile a complete list as soon as possible (will take a few days to list them all). Pic shows many but not all of whats included. If anyone is interested in making a serious offer on the collection send me a PM and we will talk. It would cost a fortune to start assembling this set now and you would NEVER find all of these cars/trucks. Thanks to all, Steve

Every car/truck in this pic is different. Those that look alike are in fact regular releases/chase cars. All of these are 1/64 scale.
    Here is a link to more detailed pics of the collection shown above. The cars still in the drawers are slight color variations and extras. Over 175 different cars here counting the "chase" cars seperately, well over 200 if you count the slight variations. I have a few more 1/64 and about 1/2 this many different 1/43 scale cars. Depending on how much interest there is in these I may set up the 1/43rds and take a pic of them. Thanks, Steve

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

sigpic

Steve, do you have any 1/18th stuff?

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

Steve, do you have any 1/18th stuff?

Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Yep. What are you looking for? I havent really decided if I will put the bulk of the toys up or not but I have a few spare 1/18 (and others) cars/trucks I would sell either way. If I break up my collection there are several dozen different cars/color combos. Avantis, Hawks, 53's, CE's, not sure if the M series I have are 1/18 or 1/24. Pretty sure they are 1/24 but they are not onhand immediately to verify. Let me know and I will see if I can help you. Thanks, Steve

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X