A few more pix from SB 2010- 14 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more pix from SB 2010- 14 pictures

I took a total of 177 pictures at SB; half of which were at the new SI annex (see that thread). Here are a few random ones from the rest:

This car was absolutely stunning in red I met Brent (Milaca) while we were both drooling over it:

Here's Brent (far left) schmoozing the cutie-pie at the museum:

This was on the turntable in the front window of the museum. As beautiful and classy as ANY luxury car of the era:

First time I'd seen this at the museum:

This car REALLY wowed me, inside and out! Only saw it at out hotel:

Part of the attendees at the Phil Brown memorial. Very nice service.

Back to the Swap- a look down one row:

This truck was driving around all weekend. About $3K I believe:

Good reason to see cars in person- this one was a bit rough under the primer and guide coat:

Neat car, but a quickie paint job with most of the trim left on and taped off:

At the other end of the spectrum, this was close to #1 condition. Incredible condition even up close!

Here you go Alex, NOS C/K:

Test your skill- what's it from?

Here's Paul Pszikszai (owns the red CE) and my podner for the trip, Peter Bishop (PeterHawk), on our way into Tippecanoe for lunch:

Thanks again to Pete for peer-pressuring me to make the trip[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
    Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    Ephesians 6:10-17

Nice pictures, THANX!![8D]

Comment

Great pictures, someday I'll make it there. The 1940 commander running board is the most stylish of any make I've ever seen, I love them on my 40 club sedan, wish mine were in better shape.

Comment

Wow Bob you were on the stairs at the Phil Brown Memorial service at the Museum. It was you that was in front of me as Becky spoke. Sure wish I had known that as I's triped you to introduce myselfy. Sorry i did not do that.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Thanks for the pics Bob, ALL of them, you can never have too many.

ChopStu

109 weeks till completion.
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Anyone other then me notice the President in the Museums on the turntable could have benefited from them spinning the right front wheel 180 degrees so the script STUDEBAKER could be upright?

Tom

sigpic

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Avantidon

Wow Bob you were on the stairs at the Phil Brown Memorial service at the Museum. It was you that was in front of me as Becky spoke. Sure wish I had known that as I's triped you to introduce myselfy. Sorry i did not do that.
              Don, I was just there long enough to take the picture, then I went and sat in the chairs next to Jim Turner. Someday we'll meet again (I spoke to you briefly upon my arrival at Lancaster).

Robert (Bob) Andrews- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys)
              Parish, central NY 13131

GOD BLESS AMERICA
              Ephesians 6:10-17

Comment

Working...
              X