• Really Rusty Trunk Before & After

If I ever find a Studebaker in the gulley again it's staying

Great job .If ya got any 'free' time I could use your skills . lol

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Great job .If ya got any 'free' time I could use your skills . lol

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Carl, I bet you take in orphan kitties too!

Comment

Carl, I bet you take in orphan kitties too!

Comment

Yes I do. Matter of fact there has been one in the barn all winter. But I haven't seen any mice out there. Usually you can set a sack of feed down and come back 2 hrs. later and there is a hole in the sack.

Comment

Yes I do. Matter of fact there has been one in the barn all winter. But I haven't seen any mice out there. Usually you can set a sack of feed down and come back 2 hrs. later and there is a hole in the sack.

Comment

The only reason I saved it is you don't see that many 48 Business coupes around. AND MY WIFE MADE ME DO IT.

Comment

The only reason I saved it is you don't see that many 48 Business coupes around. AND MY WIFE MADE ME DO IT.

Comment

Does this mean that if I want to find your car I should look for the one with the cat tracks on the hood? As for mine, it's the one with all the dog hair in the carpet.

The trunk looks really good, Carl. It seems you've found something you're good at. Will this one be getting a Mopar engine?

[quote]Originally posted by ST2DE5

Yes I do. Matter of fact there has been one in the barn all winter. But I haven't seen any mice out there.

Tim K.
                    '64 R2 GT Hawk
                    Tim K.
                    \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

Does this mean that if I want to find your car I should look for the one with the cat tracks on the hood? As for mine, it's the one with all the dog hair in the carpet.

The trunk looks really good, Carl. It seems you've found something you're good at. Will this one be getting a Mopar engine?

[quote]Originally posted by ST2DE5

Yes I do. Matter of fact there has been one in the barn all winter. But I haven't seen any mice out there.

Tim K.
                      '64 R2 GT Hawk
                      Tim K.
                      \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

Excellent job on the trunk. My trunk is fine, but I could use your skills on my front floorboards. :P

Guard: Where are you going in such a hurry?
                        Gorrak the ranger: Uhhh...Gorrak have quiche in oven!!
                        Guard: well hurry along.

1953 Champion 2 door Sedan
                        2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe

Comment

Excellent job on the trunk. My trunk is fine, but I could use your skills on my front floorboards. :P

Guard: Where are you going in such a hurry?
                          Gorrak the ranger: Uhhh...Gorrak have quiche in oven!!
                          Guard: well hurry along.

1953 Champion 2 door Sedan
                          2006 Chevrolet Cobalt LS Coupe

Comment

Yes Tim. It already has a mopar in it a 3.9 Dakota V-6 I'm getting it ready to go to Shelbyville, Tn. I never see any cat tracks on my cars. The one in the barn never comes to the house and the one in the house is to old and lazy. I seen him on the car one time years ago I throw a bucket of water on him and I guess he remembered it.

Comment

Yes Tim. It already has a mopar in it a 3.9 Dakota V-6 I'm getting it ready to go to Shelbyville, Tn. I never see any cat tracks on my cars. The one in the barn never comes to the house and the one in the house is to old and lazy. I seen him on the car one time years ago I throw a bucket of water on him and I guess he remembered it.

Comment

Working...
                              X