Who's the guy that does alternator conversions and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the guy that does alternator conversions and

Can answer all questions regarding wireing and regulators and such.maybe he has wire diagrams for this? he was talked of on the forum not to long ago but I can'nt remember his name/or business name?

Joseph R. Zeiger
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Mad Electrical

3E38
    4E2
    4E28
    5E13
    7E7
    8E7
    8E12
    8E28

59 Lark
    etc

Comment

Thanks Charlie, that's what I was looking for.

Joseph R. Zeiger
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

You may have also heard of Randy Rundle at Fifth Avenue Antique Auto Parts in Clay Center, Kansas, Joe. Randy is an expert on all such matters and advertises in every issue of Turning Wheels. He will have several ads scattered about in the Classified Ad section, should you be looking for him. [8D]BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

A big "thumbs up" for Randy! I've met him several times and the guy knows his stuff.

Chris Pile
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thanks a bunch Bob,now I know I'm not as smart as I thought"cause I never noticed his ads" but will look into it!

Joseph R. Zeiger
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
            X